|Target Group||Nautical Officers, Captains, Shore-based nautical staff, Port authority staff |
|Course Duration||1 day|
|Teaching Method||Simulator, seminar|
|Legal References||IMO Model Course 1.32 / 1.22 |
|Preface||The familiarization and acquaintance with navigation and communication equipment is the backbone for safe ships operation. Mariners should be updated on the latest standards of electronic navigational equipment and procedures. |
|Objectives||Basic skills: Design, layout and configuration of bridge equipment. Advanced skills: Special functions and features. |
- Giving an update and overview of integrated bridge systems incl. integrated navigational systems on recent ship bridges.
- Familiarization with different bridge layouts (components of different manufacturers if required) and equipment.
- Familiarization with several software applications and electronic devices.
- System configuration and monitoring.
- Alarms, limitations and misinterpretations.
- Special bridge arrangements of different manufacturers.
- Proper usage of equipment in complex scenarios.
|Certificate||IBS course certificate issued by MET.|
|Comments||Course duration and complexity depend on customer requirements and participants state of knowledge. Combination with other courses and topics is feasible.|
|Course fee per person ||325,- EUR (exclusive VAT) |
Choose event date and proceed to booking request form
|Planned events||Get an individual offer|